Chilli Lime Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 bag of frozen oriental style veggies
- Half a box of meat balls
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn
- In a small dish combine and whisk oil, like juice and seasonings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile,
- Fry meatballs in olive oil over medium high heat until heated to an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Fry vegetables and corn in seperate pan until almost finished, pour half of dressing over veggies and reduce to low heat for remaining of cook time.
- Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing; toss to coat. Cut meatballs with clean kitchen sissors into thin slices; add to salad.
- Salt to taste
- Dig in !