This yummy meatloaf is one we use over and over again. Originally found at allrecipes.com , we modified it to meet our dietary restrictions.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup almomd milk
- 1 cup dried panko Japanese-stylebread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, almond milk and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.