Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, mix oatmeal, milk, oil, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon. Stir well.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda all in a heap, then mix in evenly.
- Divide batter into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when poked into a muffin.
- Remove from tin and place muffins on a cooling rack.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
How did they last? Not long for us!