Did you know classical music is soothing for all ages? Both parents and children finding themselves stressed out can try dim lighting and soft classical music – piano is optimum. Research shows classical music can actually raise dopamine levels too – helping with depressive moods, trouble focusing, over stimulation, and chaotic thoughts. • Positive auditory… Continue reading 8 Benefits of Classical Music
Many parents that grew up in an athoritarian, strict, cold environment remember how difficult it was on them as kids, and chose to parent differently with their own kids. Those parents face many hard situations feeling alone, as they try to teach their children understanding, empathy, compassion, and patience in situations when big emotions are… Continue reading Rome Wasn’t Built In a Day
Other Articles By Yours Truly:
- Big Emotions With My 2 Year Old
- Should We Get A Play Kitchen?
- Forgetting Ourself
- Ways For Kids to Burn Off Energy Indoors
- 8 Benefits of Classical Music
- “Misbehaviour” Could Actually Be a Sign of This…
- DIY Letter Learning Box
- Rome Wasn’t Built In a Day
- Parenting Regimen and Origin
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- Things parents wished others would ask about more often
- Weening Nursing To Sleep at 18 Months
- Pelvic Floor Physio Therapy
- What do you do about frequent stealing?
- Adversarial Relationships
- Fall Activity For Kids
- Gender Reveal Game
- Is your instinct to tell kids that they’re okay?
- For the Love of Parenting
- The Bittersweetness of Mother’s Day
- Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
- The One Thing About Women’s Health Nobody Talks About
- Release Yourself
- Emotional Dysregulation And Invalidating Environments
- The Signs Your Child Is Feeling Out Of Touch With You
- When You Get Shunned For Being A Child And Family Relations Advocate
- It’s Not Hard To Better Yourself; It’s Hard To Watch Others Not
- When You Want To Keep Nursing So Badly
- No Chef-At-Home Here
- The Emotional Wheel Chart For Adults And Kids
- How Do You Parent Children If You Do Not Remember Your Own Childhood?
- DIY Hand Sanitizer
- When You Can Convince Any Man To Like You; Except For Your Own Father
- Duplicating Your Emotions
- First Question of the Year
- Parental Meltdowns, Tantrums, and Aggression
- What Your Kids Can Do Instead Of Screen Time
- Understanding Adult And Child Episodes Of Flipping Out
- A New Way To See Change
- It’s A Sh*tting Rainbows Kind Of Day
- The Heartache Of A Working Mom
- Parents Shouldn’t Take Responsibility For Bad Days
- Baggage Claim
- “No one cares that you think you can do it better”
- WTF Is Montessori?
- Bah Bah, Black Sheep
Let’s Hear What YOU Have to say. Submit your comments below.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.